Privacy is just as important as our love for medicinal products. We strive to keep all of your information confidential — always.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not included trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information way be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
- California Online Privacy Protect Act Compliance - Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Californian Online Privacy Protection Act. We there will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- As Part of the California online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into the forum's members area, click on 'Profile' tab, and use the menu navigation links on the left side of the page to make changes.
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance - We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection At), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.